The Table Bay is a Sun International hotel. That means you can expect nothing less than the highest level of service and enjoy a myriad of superior activities. In everything we do we aim to exceed your expectations, allowing you to escape into the romance and luxury of your journey.
Between Robben Island and Table Mountain you’ll discover the famed Table Bay Hotel. During the day the cool Atlantic Ocean breeze eases the heat of the Africa’s mother city: Cape Town. Cosmopolitan, gracious and relaxed The Table Bay is the sum of all that is good about its home town. And at dusk the hum of V&A Waterfront’s restaurants, bars and clubs beckon you from your luxurious room. Be it business or pleasure, The Table Bay is a journey like no other.
The Table Bay Hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World. The Leading Hotels of the World brand is internationally recognized as the definitive mark of excellence in hospitality.
Table Bay is situated adjacent to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
shopping and entertainment complex overlooking the Cape Town harbour
and is five minutes from the city centre. click
here for a location map
The Cape has a Mediterranean climate with cool winters and sunny,
Winter (July to September) Minimum temp 8 °C. Rainy Season
Spring (October to November) 20 °C - 25 °C
Summer (December to March) Maximum 32 °C
Autumn (April to June) Minimum temp 15 °C
Table Bay, W&A Waterfront
Terms and Conditions
Rates are quoted are per room per night.
Rates include VAT and breakfast but exclude a 1% tourism levy.
Check in time is after 14h00 and check out time is at 12h00.
Positive ID will be required at check in.
• Discounted longstay rates on request and subject to availability
• Children 18 years and under sharing a Twin room/Family room/Junior Suite (room type is subject to hotel requested at the time) with one or two adults (limited to two children per room) are accommodated free of charge including 2 Children’s Breakfast.
• A single adult with 1 or 2 children 18 years and under will be charged the single room rate inclusive of Breakfast for 2 Children.
• A single adult with 1, 2 or 3 children 18 years and under will be charged the single room rate inclusive of Breakfast for 2 Children & the 3rd Child depending on age will pay as per Children’s Buffet meal Policy listed below.
• Such agreement will depend on the availability of applicable room types.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Full payment is required 40 days prior to arrival.
For bookings made within 40 days of arrival, full payment is required on confirmation of the booking.
Please be advised that cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival will be charged a 1 nights accommodation fee.
In the event of a non-arrival on the day1 night’s accommodation fee will be charged.
Refunds are subject to a 10% administration fee.