Boulders Beach Villa located in Cape Town at famous the Boulders Beach in the quaint village of Simons Town. This sheltered beach made up of inlets between granite boulders where the name originates which is home to a breeding colony of over 2000 endangered African Penguins who have nested along the boardwalk at Boulders Beach. This two level, Simons Town coastal retreat is the perfect fully serviced luxury vacation rental for a family.
This sea facing Simons Town beach villa is conveniently located on the sheltered cove with a sandy beach and boardwalk with free-roaming colony of African penguins part of the Table Mountain National Park. One colony who have made a home directly in front of the villa. They can be seen sunning, preening and guarding their nests.
Boulders has become world famous for its thriving colony of African penguins and magnificent wind sheltered safe beaches. Simons Town is included in the South Peninsula which is made up of Hout Bay, Chapman’s Peak Drive, Noordhoek, Kommetjie, Scarborough, Cape Point, Fish Hoek, Kalk Bay, St James and Muizenburg.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the abundant indigenous bird life and watch the whales as they complete their annual pilgrimage to the warm Indian Ocean waters of False Bay.
4 Suites, Sleeps 9
In the main house there are 3 spacious en-suite bedrooms. The first bedroom which is suitable for children and is fitted with three quartered beds. The second room is fitted with two single beds which is converted into a king size bed. The master suite is fitted with a king size bed and sea views of False Bay. The fourth bedroom is fitted with its own private kitchen and sitting room with a separate or private entrance.
The living area is open planned and spacious, featuring large, glass panels optimizing the ocean views, and leads out to a large open veranda with built in bbq.
• All children are welcome at Boulders Beach Villa.
• Children from 12 years and older are considered adults and will be charged R710.00 per night ( if sharing room with their parents).
• Transfers can be arranged with reservations at an additional charge.
Deposit & Payment:
• Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival in order to avoid automatic release of bookings.
• Voucher numbers will not be accepted as guarantees for bookings.
• Boulders Beach Villa reserves the right to release bookings should payment not be received by the requested date.
• Only written cancellations will be accepted. Ensure to receive an acknowledgment of cancellations from reservations.
• 50% of fee if cancellation less than 60 days prior to arrival.
• 100% of fee if cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival.
• In the event of an early departure the full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.
Check-in and Check-out times:
• Check in time is from 14:00.
• Early check in times, if requested, will be considered, subject to the availability of rooms and may be subject to an additional charge.
• All arrival times should be advised, particularly arrivals after 18:00.
• Check out time is prior to 10:00. All requests for a late departure are subject to availability and may be subject to a late departure fee.
Boulders Beach Villa will not be held liable for any loss or damage to any guest or their belongings whilst on the premises. The client/guests shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the villa, furnishings, utensils or equipment therein, caused by any act or omission by the client/guests of their employee.
• All rates are quoted, invoiced and payable in ZAR and are per villa per night based on a maximum of 9 guests (6 adults & 3 children), and are inclusive of daily housekeeping, wireless internet access, secure and private parking and 14% VAT.
• Minimum stay of 5 nights throughout the year.
• An extra R595.00 per night will be charged for an extra bed.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Rates are inclusive of:
• Accommodation, complimentary uncapped wireless access & private and secure parking.
Rates are exclusive of:
• Private chef, breakfast, lunch and dinner catering, tours, taxis and private tours, babysitting facilities, spa and salon treatments services, international telephone calls and gratuities.
Luxury en suite bathrooms
Fire place in the Living room and master suite
Complimentary bathroom amenities
Cape Town’s Boulders Beach is ideal for kids as immense granite boulders shelter the cove from currents and large waves – but please always take care. Do not touch or feed the penguins. They might look cute and cuddly but their beaks are as sharp as razors and if they feel threatened they have no qualms about nipping the odd finger or nose.
The most popular recreational spot is Boulders Beach, however the penguins can be best viewed from Foxy Beach, where boardwalks take visitors to within a few meters of the birds.
Cape Town International and Domestic Airport
See & Do
This historical gem on the False Bay coastline packs a lot in for such a quaint little village. Simon’s Town is a quiet harbor with a naval base, a rich history, charming shops, restaurants for every taste.
There are a number of must-do experiences, of course, with a visit to Boulders Beach and its colony of African Penguins top of the list! Make sure you grab some fish and chips at local favourite, Kalky’s at the Kalk Bay Harbour or enjoy a stroll down Noordhoek Beach – a superb stretch of white sand just a few minute’s-drive from Chapman’s Peak on the Noordhoek side.
Some activities to be enjoyed in the Simons Town area:
Cruise Seal Island
Visit the local museums of Just Nuisance and The Submarine Museum
Visit the nearby coastal towns and beaches
Cape of Good Hope
Further afield, guests can enjoy visits and tours into the inner city, V&A Waterfront, the Cape Winelands including Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
There is so much more, so make sure you set aside a few days to maximise your time in this beautiful part of Cape Town.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Boulders Beach Villa
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
|Wednesday, 16 October 2019||22||17||Clouds|
|Thursday, 17 October 2019||21||16||Clear|
|Friday, 18 October 2019||20||16||Clouds|
|Saturday, 19 October 2019||20||15||Clouds|
|Sunday, 20 October 2019||25||15||Clouds|
|Monday, 21 October 2019||18||16||Rain|
|Tuesday, 22 October 2019||19||15||Rain|