Modern Designer Living - The Raphael Penthouse Suites, Legacy’s third hotel on the Nelson Mandela Square, offers ‘all suites’ luxury accommodation, including long and short term stays. The Raphael is one of five Legacy Developments that is in heart of the Richest Square Mile.
Perfect for the discerning guest who wishes to enjoy the cosmopolitan buzz of The Nelson Mandela Square. With all its restaurants, lifestyle options and the adjacent Sandton City Mall and the Michelangelo Towers Mall, luxury has never been this convenient. The Raphael offers an unparalleled lifestyle for the fortunate few who love to stay in luxury accommodation, and in some of Sandton’s most exclusive hotels.
Raphael Penthouse Suites overlooks the cosmopolitan piazza of Nelson Mandela Square and Sandton City and are in close proximity to the Michelangelo Towers Mall and Legacy Corner Mall, providing guests with access to a variety of restaurants, shops and boutiques, as well as cinemas and theatres in the shopping centres - all within walking distance of the hotel. The main entrance is on Fifth Street with two dedicated lifts to the reception level from Nelson Mandela Square.
GENERAL HOTEL INFORMATION
Number of floors 4
Guest lifts 2
Secured covered parking bays for residents 120
(2000 additional parking bays available within the Nelson Mandela Square shopping centre)
Children under the age of 17 (maximum one child per room), in a one bedroom suite, will be accommodated free of charge on a Bed Only basis if sharing with one or two adults but will be charged for meals. Accommodation and breakfast is included for two adults and two children in a two bedroom suite rate. Subject to availability of familyrooms; children aged 0-2, no charge. Children aged 3-12, 50% of the applicable rate per meal per day. This policy does not apply to room service meals.
Cancellation Policy per Booking
Rooms will be kept until 18h00 on day of arrival unless otherwise assured or guaranteed.
2.2. Full pre-payment of the accommodation amount is required in order to secure your booking.
2.3. Check-in is from 14h00 and check-out is by 10h00.
2.4. Cancellation Policy per Booking:a. Cancellations – for two or less rooms – within 48 hours prior to arrival will be subject to a full cancellation fee of the value of the accommodation booked.b. Cancellations – for three to nine rooms – within seven days prior to arrival will be subject to a full cancellation fee of the value of the accommodation booked.c. Cancellations – ten rooms or more – tour cancellation policy in 1 above will apply.
2.5. Guaranteed reservations i.e in respect of which full payment has been received or alternative guarantees are in place with extended payment facilities at the hotel, will be held for first night only, after which the accommodation will be released if not taken up by then.
Guaranteed reservations i.e in respect of which full payment has been received or alternative guarantees are in place with extended payment facilities at the hotel, will be held for first night only, after which the accommodation will be released if not taken up by then.
Terms and conditions for individual reservations:
1. All rates quoted are on a room only per night basis unless otherwise indicated.
2. All bookings are subject to availability.
3. Rooms will be kept until 18:00 on day of arrival unless otherwise assured or guaranteed.
4. Full pre-payment of accommodation amount required in order to secure your booking.
5. Check-in is from 14:00 and check-out is by 10:00.
6. Any pricing which includes a component of third party charges i.e. National Park entrance fees may be changed without notice should this component fee be increased.
HONEYMOON ADDED VALUE OFFERS
Complimentary bottle of Sparkling Wine and Fruit & Snack Basket on arrival
VIP turndown at night with scattered rose petals
AMENITIES & SERVICES
• Room service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Hairdresser, banks / foreign exchange, travel agent, beauty salon, bookshop and a pharmacy in shopping centre
• Same day laundry, dry-cleaning and valet service (except Sundays, religious and public holidays)
• The Business Centre, located at The Michelangelo Hotel, offers a comprehensive range of facilities and services for the business executive
• Car rental, limousine service and chauffeur-driver service available
• Airport transfers are available to and from O.R Tambo International Airport by way of luxury vehicles
• All rooms fitted with smoke detectors and sprinkler systems
• Unlimited free internet access
• Babysitting service (on request)
• Doctor on call
• Dentist available at Medical Mews within Sandton City Shopping Centre
• Express check-out
• Legacy Balance Centre with pool, sun-deck, sauna and steam bath
• Health Hydro located at the DAVINCI Hotel and Suites
• Secured covered parking
• Electronic safes in all suite
• Dishwasher in suite
• Washer / dryer combo in suite
• Cots available (on request)
• Complimentary transfers to and from the Gautrain Station
NELSON MANDELA SQUARE
A towering sculpture of South Africa's favourite son holds court over Nelson Mandela Square. One of the largest open public spaces in the country, the Square adjoins the renowned Sandton City complex. This European styled piazza commemorates heritage and celebrates international style with the warmth of African hospitality. It draws a cosmopolitan society to its sidewalk cafes, some of the finest restaurants in South Africa and over 88 exclusive stores. The 1,000sqm Square serves as a stage for a host of local and international prestigious events. There is always a song or a dance in the air at the Square. Exclusive Shopping When it comes to desirable designer labels and covetable objects, patrons at Nelson Mandela Square are spoilt for choice. An average of over one million local and international visitors per month delight in a heady blend of shopping that offers everything from curios to culture, art, books, jewellery and couture. You’ll revel in the sophisticated atmosphere as you wind your way through the delightful array of shops. Fine Dining Some of the finest restaurants in South Africa attract diners from across the globe at Nelson Mandela Square. Whether you're in the mood for the best French wine, the most generous Greek platters, real African cooking, or a leisurely cup of creamy Italian coffee, you can find it all and so much more. The cosmopolitan atmosphere comes alive under an African sky where business lunches, romantic dinners and travellers breakfasts are enjoyed around clusters of tables.
MEETINGS & FUNCTIONS
• 60 luxury suites • Fully equipped kitchens • Easy access to Nelson Mandela Square,Sandton City , Michelangelo Towers Mall & Legacy Corner Mall • Legacy Balance gymnasium with sauna • Heated pool • Indoor atriums • DStv • Room service • Free secure parking • South African traditional artworks • Car rental & Valet service • Medical service on call • Foreign exchange • Complimentary internet access • Adjacent to the Gautrain Station
Gautrain is a high-technology rapid rail network that will run between Johannesburg and Tshwane. There are 24 luxury trains that will travel in both directions. Gautrain is a high-technology rapid rail network that will run between Johannesburg and Tshwane. There are 24 luxury trains that will travel in both directions. Gautrain will safely run at a high speed of 160 kilometres per hour with quick stops at ten stations. Experts predict that by 2015, Gauteng will be the 14th largest urban region in the world, with a population of 14,6 million.
While the Raphael Penthouse Suites does not offer in-house dining, you are spoilt for choice with six luxurious and sumptuous dining options. RESTAURANTS IN THIS AREA Annica's Deli Offering an array of fresh home-styled dishes and light meals. A variety of imported delicatessen items and its famous and delectable homemade cakes and biscuits, this restaurant and deli is located on the lower level of the Michelangelo Towers Mall. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Piccolo Mondo True to its name, the Piccolo Mondo really is a 'world in one', with an extensive menu that allows you to circle the globe from your seat overlooking Nelson Mandela Square. Order from the Italian-style à la carte menu or opt for a three-course set menu. All meals are complemented with a fine selection of South Africa's most commended wines. Pigalle The epitome of baroque sophistication. This restaurant offers dining at the highest level, surrounded by Victorian couches, Spanish chandeliers and the finest Italian marble. This stylish venue is famous for its succulent seafood and traditional Portuguese specialities and is conveniently located on the upper level of the Michelangelo Towers Mall. Open daily for lunch and dinner. The Il Ritrivo Lounge The Il Ritrivo serves high tea every afternoon, or you can toast the sunset with cocktails, complemented by tapas or other light snacks. Business lunches are served daily and fit neatly into the diary of the busy executive. We are geared to your pace, allowing you to conclude your business discussions and your lunch within the hour. The Raj This renowned restaurant is located on the lower level of the Michelangelo Towers. The Raj brings to Johannesburg the taste of traditional Indian flavours and aromas, undeniably offering you the very best in Indian cuisine. Open daily for lunch & dinner.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Raphael Penthouse Suites
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|Thursday, 20 January 2022||26||15||Clouds|
|Friday, 21 January 2022||28||15||Clear|
|Saturday, 22 January 2022||23||12||Clouds|
|Sunday, 23 January 2022||23||12||Clouds|
|Monday, 24 January 2022||27||13||Clear|
|Tuesday, 25 January 2022||30||17||Clear|
|Wednesday, 26 January 2022||29||16||Clouds|