A place of living beauty, sculpted to perfection by the passing eras. Here, at the centre of the Cape Peninsula, wine-making is artistry. The rise and fall of whitewashed gables. A walk down an avenue of oak trees. This is the setting for The Last Word Constantia.
Guests are presented with a choice of nine classically furnished hotel rooms: five suites and four superior double rooms. Relaxation areas command arresting vistas of the Constantia valley. Take it all in. Welcomed seclusion is provided by a sunken pool, surrounded by an expansive tanning deck. A main attraction is the hotel’s luscious garden, designed to capture a small piece of this region’s natural grandeur. It’s the five star of luxury escapes.
Children of all ages are welcome at The Last Word Constantia
Should the entire hotel be booked for a group then children of all ages are welcome
Children from 12 years and older are considered adults and will have to take their own room at the applicable rates
Children up to the age of 11 years may share with parents,in certain room categories.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation within 15-30 days of arrival, 30% of full accommodation account will be levied.
Cancellation less than 15 days prior to arrival, the full accommodation account will be levied.
Cancellation for medical reasons will require proof in the form of a valid doctors certificate.
We recommend that you take out insurance against cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
Constantia Village and High Constantia Wine Tasting (7 Estates) / Constantia wine route: 7 wine estates 3 Championship
Golf Courses: Steenberg, Westlake, Royal Cape 20 World Class restaurants
Constantia Sport Club & Gym
Peddlers on the Bend Restaurant
Robben Island & Table Mountain Tour
Cape Point and Peninsula Tour V&A Waterfront
Terms and Conditions
All rates are quoted, invoiced and payable in ZAR and are per room per night based on a maximum of 2 adults per room and are inclusive of breakfast, beverages, premium spirits, wireless internet access, tourism levy and 15% VAT. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. There is no single person rate.
All prices are quoted on a minimum stay of two nights
There will be a 100% single supplement applicable.
• Transfers can be arranged with reservations at an additional charge
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES:
• Check in time is from 14h00.
• Earlier check in times, if requested, will be considered, subject to the availability of rooms and may be subject to an additional charge. In all instances expected arrival times should be advised, particularly arrivals after 18h00.
• Check out time is prior to 11h00. All requests for a late departure are subject to availability and may be subject to a late departure fee.
• Day use rooms may be made available at the discretion of management. Rates, where not published in the accompanying rate sheets, will be quoted on request. Day use room rates are not commissionable.
Airport: Cape Town International Airport
Transportation: Taxi's on request
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
Fondly known as Cape Town’s vineyard, Constantia is the oldest wine-growing region in South Africa.
From alfresco dining at top restaurants to scenic excursions with smooth Merlot, crisp Sauvignon Blanc or earthy Pinot Noir – become a connoisseur.
• Stay 4 Pay 3: valid from 1 April 2018 - 30 September 2018
• Last Word Combo: Stay at a combination of Last Word Intimate Hotels for 10 nights or more and receive a further 5% discount (valid from 1 March 2018 to 20 December 2018)
Please enter the message you'd like to send to The Last Word Constantia
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
|Sunday, 19 September 2021||16||12||Rain|
|Monday, 20 September 2021||15||12||Rain|
|Tuesday, 21 September 2021||18||11||Clouds|
|Wednesday, 22 September 2021||24||11||Clouds|
|Thursday, 23 September 2021||18||14||Rain|
|Friday, 24 September 2021||19||13||Rain|
|Saturday, 25 September 2021||20||13||Clear|