In keeping with The Last Word concept, The Franschhoek is a luxurious dream home that offers 5 star comfort, privacy, tranquillity and personal security in the Winelands. The Franschhoek intimate hotel has been designed with sumptuous home comforts, creating an elegant, sophisticated interior with a handsome mixture of classic and contemporary furnishings.
The Franschhoek is an idyllic 5-star retreat, nestled away in the historical Western Cape village of Franschhoek, just outside Cape Town. This area is acclaimed for world-class cuisine and superior wines, and The Franschhoek is only a few minutes' walk from several award-winning restaurants, gorgeous boutiques. Art galleries are also within close proximity for the culturally inclined.
Wine estates lie in the spectacular Franschhoek valley and invite locals and tourists alike to engage in wine tastings and tours of the cellars that are surrounded by the imposing mountains and extensive vineyards. Three of South Africa's Top Ten restaurants are situated in Franschhoek.
• Children from 3 years and older are welcome at The Last Word Franschhoek
• Should the entire hotel be booked for a group then children of all ages are welcome
• Children from 12 years and older are considered adults and will have to take their own room at the applicable rates
• Children up to the age of 11 years may share with parents,in certain room categories.
• Only written cancellations will be accepted. Ensure to receive an acknowledgment of cancellation from the Reservations Manager
• 30% of fee if cancellation is within15 to 30 days prior to arrival
• 100% of fee if cancellation less than 15 days prior to arrival
• Cancellation for medical reasons will require proof in the form of a valid detailed doctors certificate
• In the event of an early departure the full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged
• Full pre-payment is required 30 days prior to arrival in order to avoid automatic release of bookings
• Voucher numbers will not be accepted as guarantees for bookings
• Reservations not paid 30 days in advance will be cancelled by The Last Word on notice to the agent in order to accommodate other bookings
• Any discrepancies on the confirmation/pro forma invoice must be addressed at time of booking
• A 10% deposit is due up front on confirmation for ALL group bookings where the entire hotel is booked
All rates are quoted, invoiced and payable in ZAR and are per room per night based on a maximum of 2 adults per room and are inclusive of breakfast, beverages, premium spirits, wireless internet access, tourism levy and 15% VAT. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. There is no single person rate.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES:
• Check in time is from 14h00.
• Earlier check in times, if requested, will be considered, subject to the availability of rooms and may be subject to an additional charge. In all instances expected arrival times should be advised, particularly arrivals after 18h00.
• Check out time is prior to 11h00. All requests for a late departure are subject to availability and may be subject to a late departure fee.
• Day use rooms may be made available at the discretion of management. Rates, where not published in the accompanying rate sheets, will be quoted on request. Day use room rates are not commissionable.
• Stay 4 Pay 3: valid from 1 April 2018 - 30 September 2018
• Last Word Combo: Stay at a combination of Last Word Intimate Hotels for 10 nights or more and receive a further 5% discount (valid from 1 March 2018 to 20 December 2018)
Airport: Cape Town International Airport
• Transfers can be arranged with reservations at an additional charge
Please enter the message you'd like to send to The Last Word Franschhoek
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
|Thursday, 18 July 2019||16||13||Rain|
|Friday, 19 July 2019||8||4||Rain|
|Saturday, 20 July 2019||8||2||Clouds|
|Sunday, 21 July 2019||17||3||Clouds|
|Monday, 22 July 2019||14||9||Rain|
|Tuesday, 23 July 2019||10||6||Rain|
|Wednesday, 24 July 2019||9||5||Rain|